Tuesday 23 June 2015

1st  Blog

1. I picked media studies because i find it intersting to edit clips and photos. My friends have recommemed it to me so i have given it a try.

2. I am looking forward to the the music video part the most.

3. I hope to learn how to edit videos with a complex software and a complex camera to make my understanding better.

4. I am hoping to achive an A/A*.

5. The last film i watch was Kingsmen and the last TV show i watched was Lost.

6. I think that the tv show is targeted to the audience becuase of it major twist in the story, causing you to watch more.

7. I have used my phone to get a tv show up in the last 24 hours because it is qucik and instant.

8. In my opinion, i have used my phone the most because it more quicker. I use social media like facebook, instagram and twitter.

9. Jurassic World is like action, adventure and si-fi.

10.Jurassic World is a family targeted film because of it a sequal of Jussaic Park. However the age rating is 12A because of its dinosaur idea. The opeing scene is with a family so the first thing people would think that it is a family film.

No comments:

Post a Comment